As the ideal candidate you will likely have:
- Workplace Health and Safety Diploma
- Cert IV Quality Assurance
- Cert IV Training and Assessment
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Previous experience within a manufacturing and construction setting is highly desirable
- Committed to adhere and actively support company policies and procedures ensuring a safe, efficient and productive workplace.
- Proven ability to oversee the investigation of incidents, accidents, near misses, identifying any corrective actions & ensuring they are implemented under the Safety Act
- High level of Initiative to lead by example and be environmentally aware and pro-active in the approach to environmental management
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Australian full working rights are essential
In return for your above skills and experience, you will be offered an attractive remuneration package which will be negotiated as commensurate with your skills and experience.