As the ideal candidate you will likely have:
- Working knowledge and understanding of Softech V6 software, Microsoft Office applications, as well as current applicable Australian Standards and Regulations
- Previous experience preferably within the Glazing and Aluminium Industry. However alternative relevant experience may be considered
- Accurately read plans and specifications. Be able to estimate and quote precisely and understand that all inclusions and exclusions must be clearly and accurately noted and documented.
- Possess a great deal of drive, motivation, and perseverance in order to succeed within a competitive Industry simultaneously contributing towards the companies profitable targets
- Ability to liaise professionally and courteously with builders, architects, and suppliers
- Committed to work in an organised and timely manner to ensure deadlines for tender submissions are being met
- Ability to work well within a team as well as autonomously
- Australian experience and full working rights are essential
In return for your above skills and experience, you will be offered an attractive remuneration package which will be negotiated as commensurate with your skills and experience.